If you are planning to hire an SEO Agency in 2015 then you must remember the following tips:
1- You must know the basics of SEO
SEO is a broad subject and you don’t need to be a technical expert but it is crucial you should know the logic behind SEO. If you don’t know the fundamentals of Search engine optimization then then it will become difficult for you to analyze which is the best agency to hire.
2- You should ask how you will improve my search engine rankings
Ask your Agency to explain clearly the strategies they would use to drive up your website ranking and the time frame to achieve the SEO goals you agree on. The agency must provide a technical audit report of your website mentioning any problem that could possibly lower your ranking such as broken links, URL structure, Meta tags etc. and better to ask what would be the off-page techniques to build high quality links to your site.
3- You must know what questions to ask
Before you handover your SEO project here are few questions you should ask:
- How much knowledge they have about the latest Google Algorithm Updates such as Penguin and Panda.
- How many clients they have helped and in achieving their SEO goals and what difficult keywords they have ranked in the past, how much they contributed in generating internet leads.
- Ask them what would be the content marketing strategy as high quality content is the backbone in SEO. Who will be writing the articles as content is considered king in SEO.
4- Understand the SEO proposal
Conduct a thorough study of the SEO proposal sent by the agency and make sure the proposal should include at least the following key elements:
- Link building strategies,
- Content marketing strategies
- Social media optimization and marketing
- Tracking and reporting methods
The proposal must be written in a way that the agency looks confident in achieving the desired business goals.
5- What would be the SEO cost and how often you will send a report
Your agency must let you know how much they will charge and how many keywords they will be working on. The cost of SEO mostly depends on the project’s size and complexity. You should ask your agency how would they measure the success rate and what would be the reporting terms and condition. How often they should send out a progress report.
If you are looking for an agency whom you can trust and who can help you in getting higher ranking in SERPs meeting your business goals then hire Dubai’s best SEO Agency The Adweb Solutionz today.